Vermont Summer Camp Fall Event
Fall Open House 2023
See camp before 2024 registration opens!
We are so excited to have you over for a free homemade lunch and show you around our farms, gardens and cabins constructed by our campers and staff.
Reserve your tickets for tours, hikes and farm activities to get started.
Pro tip: Everyone who wishes to come should reserve a general admissions ticket for the day, then choose from our ticket list for specific tours!
ENJOY FALL IN THE GREEN MOUNTAINS
Activities for New & Returning Families
Camp & Program Tours
10:00 AM -11:30 PM | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Come tour a few of our beautiful camps and hear about what life at camp is like!
Fall Fun For Everyone!
Day hike Join guided hikes to explore the conserved land and trails around Woodward Reservoir. Enjoy the fall colors!
Farm Education Activities: Learn about our Barns & Gardens, make festive fall crafts, and get to know our animals!
Conservation Activities: Hands-on activities to bring you closer to our woods and lands.
Full Weekend Schedule
Saturday September 23rd
- 10 AM - Noon:
- Camp Tours of Day Camp, Timberlake and Firefly Song.
- Local Hike with our Conservation Director
- Noon - 1 PM: Complimentary Homemade Lunch at Tamarack Farm
- 2 PM - 3:30 PM: Camp Tours
- 2 PM - 3:30 PM: Farm and Conservation Activities
Lunch Menu for Guests
- Coconut Curry Pumpkin Soup (GF,DF,V)*
- Quiche from DreamBakers Killington Bakery (meat and vegetable)
- Quinoa Salad
- Bread with homemade honey butter
*Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Vegan